RT-Theme 19 Customizer Blog options.
The product settings menu looks like this:
Use the left arrow to get back to the upper parent settings menu item.
Use the Save and Publish button to save your changes made in the settings.
In the Blog settings the following settings can be adjusted:
- Global Layout settings. Select and set a default column layout for the blog category & archive listing pages. Grid or Masonry layout.
- Featured images. Show on/off cropping, size
- Excerpts. Enbale the use of excerpts or when disable the use of moretags.
- Post meta. Enable or Disable meta settings for single blog post or blog listing pages.
- Blog Name. Default Title for single blog pages in the header area.
Global Blog Layout Options
The following settings can be adjusted:
- Select and set a default column layout for the blog category & archive listing pages for each of the post items listed within those pages.
- Select and set a default layout style for the blog category & archive listing pages. Grid or Masonry
Blog Featured Image Settings
In the Blog Featured image the following settings can be adjusted:
- Enable or Disable the featured image to show on listing pages.
- Set the maximum width in pixels.
- Set the maximum height in pixels.
- Enable or Disable cropping of the featured image.
Note : These settings can be adjusted in the single blog post item itself.
In the Blog Excerpt Settings you can enable the use of excerpts or use or more-tags:
- Excerpts: On /Off.
Note : If excerpts are disabled then your will see the complete content of a post in blog listing pages unless you have inserted more tags into the content of the blog post.
Note : You can use a function to change the excerpts length. Consult the wordpress.org codex for this.
Note : If you do not see the excerpt field in the single post then enable it in the screen options below the admin name.
Note : Each screen in the admin area has different screen options.
Blog Post Meta Options
In the Blog Meta Settings you can enable disable what meta information should show on :
- the blog listing pages. Author name, Categories, Number of Comments, Post Date
- the blog single blog pages. Author name, Categories, Post Date
Blog Post Single Post Title
In the Blog Single Post Page Settings you can set a default post title for all single blog pages. If no title is set it will display the post title instead.