Creating a Products Showcase
To create a product showcase you need to have products. Those can be grouped by categories and then presented that way on an overview page (a products showcase).
Things you should know
- A product can have a featured image and multiple other images attached to show as a product image gallery.
- The Global set product layout can be changed in a single product item to give that item a different look.
- A Product needs to be assigned to at least one category
- Upload a featured image by clicking the “Set featured image” link under the “Featured Image” box.
- A similar way the Gallery images can be attached to the product by pressing the “Add New Images” link/button in the Product Image Gallery box.
- The RT-Theme 19 “Product” has options added that apply only to that custom post type.
- Product Information: SKU or article number, Price, Sale price, Short description.
- 4 Free Tabs. Each can have its own title, icon, and valid HTML text or shortcodes, or even contact form.
- Related Products. You can select any number of related products and attach them to the single product
- Attached Documents. You can add documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, manuals, etc to a single product.