To add a content slider you can use a “Content Slider” module in the Elementor, Visual Composer, or the shortcode. You can find the details of the shortcode inside the Shortcode Helper window.
1) Adding with Elementor
- Go to the element list and find [RT] Slider element
- Add and slides be using the “+ ADD ITEM” button and configure.
2) Adding with Visual Composer
- Click to “Add New Element” then select “Content Slider”
- The first added element is the “parent” element of your slides. Change its settings to for the slider heights, time out etc.
- Add your slides by using the “+” icon inside the parent element.
- Each slide can have its own style and content.
- Here is one of the demo sliders is looking like this on the Visual Composer