Below you will find images and descriptions on what the settings is about.
Customizer Performance Settings
- Enable loading of optimized css files.
- Enable loading of optimized js files.
Notes about the optimized files
- Enable them when you are done with designing your website.
- Only the css and js files that come with the theme are optimized. Plugins with their own js and css files are not included in this.
- Disable this setting when you use firebug to get to the elements in order to alter them by custom css as it is harder to find the element and its corresponding css. You can/should enable these settings when you are completely done designing your website.
Customizer Breadcrumbs Settings
Select a page to prepend the single post in the breadcrumb path. Can be set for the Blog, Portfolio, Rooms and Team members custom post-types which are build in into the theme. Only the build in post types that come with the theme have these setting.
Customizer Sidebar Options
In here the default sidebar postion (left or right) can be set for :
- Pages and posts
- Blog Categories
- Portfolio Categories
- Room Categories
Customizer Comments on Pages Settings
By default pages don’t have comments in WordPress, only posts. The theme has a build in setting to enable the comments on pages.
Note : You can still turn on/off the comments in the page itself once this setting is enabled.
Customizer Page Loading Effect
Enable or disable the page loading animation in all pages in your website. You can also customize the look and the logo set that used.