To add a content slider you can use a “Content Slider” module in the Visual Composer or the shortcode. You can find the details of the shortcode inside the Shortcode Helper window.
Adding via Visual Composer
- Click to “Add New Element” then select “Content Slider”
- The first added added element is the “parent” element of your slides. Change its settings to for the slider heights, time out etc.
- Add your slides by using the “+” icon inside the parent element.
- Each slide can have its own style and content.
- Here is one of the demo sliders is looking like this on the Visual Composer