RT-Theme 19 Customizer Social Media.
The Social Media options menu looks like this:
Use the left arrow to get back to the upper parent settings menu item.
Use the Save and Publish button to save your changes made in the settings.
In the Social Media options the following settings can be adjusted:
- The link, title and target per available social media option.
Settings per social icon
In the social media single item you can set :
- The Url for the linking of the social icon. The page that should open once the icon is clicked upon.
- The text that should show when the icon is hovered by the mouse
- The link target. Current window or in a new browser tab
Note : Two icons deserve extra attention.
- Email Icon. You can either enter a url or a emailaddress.
- Skype Icon. The url field should contain vaild skype formatting. Enter a skype address. Syntax : ‘skype:skypeid?call’ or ‘skype:phonenumber?call
Note : In all the other url fields you need to add http:// or https:// preceding the url to where you want to link otherwise it will link to a page within the website.