Creating a team with RT-Theme 19.
To create a team member page you need to have member items. Those can be called by a shortcode or visual composer element and then presented that way in a overview page (a team member listing or about us page).
Things you should know
- Team Staff Members don’t have categories.
- Calling a Team / Staff members has do be done by it's id in the shortcode or select them one by one in the visual composer element settings.
Upload a featured image by clicking the “Set featured image” link under the “Featured Image” box.
- The Team / Staff body except (short info) allows valid HTML code (h-tags, a-tags, divs). We suggest to keep it as simple as possible.
- For each Team / Staff Member item one can add :
- A Title – Position
- A Short info box for the listing pages. A small excerpt.
- 40+ links to social pages all supported with a icon
- A complete “story” about the person into the body content of the members item post. Any valid html, shortcode is allowed but also a complete design by visual composer elements