To create a portfolio item just visit your WordPress admin panel and click one of the Add New buttons under Portfolio
Use WordPress’s featured image box to upload/select the featured images of the post. The featured image will be used in the listing pages and carousels. It will also be included to the image gallery unless disabled from the portfolio options box.
Single Portfolio Posts
A single portfolio page can have different layouts.
- Default Layouts
- Image / Gallery
- Custom Layouts
- Visual Composer
- Regular page
1) Default Layouts
We have two post formats for a portfolio item; image / gallery and video. Please follow the screen options under the portfolio options box to find the best layout variation for your content.
2) Project Info or Custom Layouts
You can use the Project Info to place a box near the main content. It is optional! Select custom layout to disable the box completely. If you are planning to create custom layouts by using the page builder or shortcodes, you must select “custom layout”.
If you have selected Image / Gallery portfolio format, you must use the Image Gallery box to select / upload the gallery images.
- A portfolio post can have a featured image and multiple other images attached to show as a portfolio image gallery.
- A portfolio post needs to be assigned to at least one category
- Upload a featured image by clicking the “Set featured image” link under the “Featured Image” box.
- Use the options set inside the “Portfolio Options” box to change the layout/style of the single portfolio page or behavior of the item in a portfolio list.